Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Desperately need Instructions for Avid Outdoor Product


Hey Everyone,

I purchased a Avid Outdoor 13X10 Screened Gazebo Model 2091 (which I love) some time ago but this past year, I misplaced the instructions. After attempting to contact the company with no success, the company went out of business. This gazebo is in excellent condition and I would love to continue using it. Tried to use instructions from another product, but it didn't match up.

If anyone owns this gazebo and can send me a copy of the instructions, please contact me ASAP.

5 comments:

reg said...

did you ever get the instructions?

reg said...

did you ever get the instructions?

reg said...

did you ever get the instructions?

Phoenix said...

Hi - if it isn't totally too late I just stumbled across this while looking for info about my own pavilion. I do have the instructions, and would be happy to send you a photocopy.

Phoenix said...

Did a search and found this downloadable version which exactly matches my tattered copy;
http://subterrane.com/files/gazebo.html